Monday 21 February 2011

R & R

Took 3 days off work last week. It was well deserved  rest, I must say. We drove up to Leeds for a few days, came home on Friday. It was nice and relaxing up in Leeds, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Chris and I chatted and discussed what we would like to do with our lives, individually and collectively as a family. It was a heartwarming conversation and one that was long overdue.
Came back home on Friday with a clearer picture. We met up with Lars on Friday. It had been months, but its so good to meet up with friends that I haven't had time for recently what with everything that went on. We drank too much milo ice, ate too much roti canai, satays and popiah. We had a good laugh though.
Met up with Merry on Saturday afternoon - cream tea, yummy. It was great to be able to talk to her face to face after months of chatting online and on the phone sometimes. She is such a bubbly lady and ever so posh too. I don't know about her but I had a fantastic few hours with her.
Back in the office today, Monday and its a real drag.

1 comment:

  1. I had a fantastic time too, Chu. Lovely to meet you at last - you are just as gorgeous as I thought you would be (inside and out). I hope we can do it again.

    (but I'm certainly not posh...LOL)

    ReplyDelete